- Last updated: July 9, 2018.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses hope.haier.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of hope.haier.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile:When you log on our website, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications:When you register for our platform, you will fill in your own mailbox and select the field label. We will push the email according to the daily requirements. If you are interested in cooperation after receiving our email, please contact us. If you don't want to receive our email, please unsubscribe.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
To process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications;
To verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes, which we identify at the time of collection. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some services.
We may need to collect and use some of the abovementioned information because we are either legally required to do so, or because we need it to provide the requested services to you (legitimate interest), or we have acquired your consent.
What About Cookies?
Does We Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- With Your Consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Copyright ©Haier Inc. All rights reserved.